Accommodation at Mahogany Villa, Tobago
Mahogany Villa is located in Mount Irvine, with a garden gate that opens onto the golf course. With a view of the Caribbean Sea through the palms on the course, this villa offers a relaxing holiday ambience. Designed for open air living with shady verandahs and an upper sun terrace, Mahogany Villa has a private plunge pool (4m x 3m) and shares a large 60 foot (20m) swimming pool with entertainment facilities.
Mahogany Villa is ideal for any group up to 8 people. With access to the well-maintained gardens straight off the verandah, the Villa remains private to our guests whilst allowing enjoyment of the communal grounds.
Golfers are welcome to borrow sets of clubs (2 x men's 1 x ladies') that the owners leave at the villa.
To take a video tour of Mahogany, please click on this link.
This holiday accommodation includes three air-conditioned bedrooms on two floors. Mahogany sleeps a maximum of 8 people, including children. One additional young child / infant can use a fold-away bed or a cot.
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Master bedroom is en-suite on the ground floor, with a 6' bed. Room also opens to large veranda.
- Two en-suite bedrooms on upper level with individual balconies and access onto upper level sun terrace. One bedroom has two 5' beds and overlooks the communal pool, the other one 5' bed looking over the golf course.
- All bed and bath linens are provided
- Large covered open-air verandah overlooking spacious grounds
- Loungers, chairs and a hammock
- Main verandah has a fan, with a light, over a 6 seater table
- Gas fired BBQ
- Dining table for four - six people, for outdoor dining
- Private outdoor jacuzzi / plunge pool to easily accommodate six people. The Jacuzzi is down a couple of steps off the verandah and set in the ground at lawn level
- The verandah is accessed through two sets of double glass doors off the living area with two steps. It can also be accessed through single (normal wood / glass panelled) door from the master bedroom.
Main dining table seats six people. Additional breakfast bar seating for two people. Living area with comfortable furnishings, chairs and sofas.
- Cable TV
- CD stereo music system
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
Self Catering Kitchen:
- Fully outfitted with all modern amenities, appliances, crockery and cutlery
- Electric hob/oven/grill
- Coffee maker
- Fridge with freezer and ice maker
- Chilled water dispenser
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Private 2.5 acre estate with landscaped grounds
- Gated entrance for private, tranquil and safe holiday environment
- 60 foot (20m) swimming pool with sun loungers
- Pool bar – with sink and toilet facilities
- Gateway with direct access to the Mount Irvine Golf Course
There is a security box in the villa for the use of our clients since we cannot take responsibility for losses. The property is fully fenced with remote controlled electric vehicle access gates. The grounds are lit all night by general lighting of the pathways, driveways and Villa front doors plus underwater lighting in the communal swimming pool. There are further lights triggered by PIR's. The resident caretaker/gardener lives on site, so there is somebody around most of the time to keep an eye on things and to help with local knowledge and any minor problems that may occur.
The villa will be cleaned and linen changed on Tuesdays and Fridays. If either of these days happen to be bank holidays, then alternatives will be arranged.
(If additional housekeeping is required, then this can be arranged, but guests would pay for the extra days directly)
Check-in is from 16:00 (4 pm) and check-out 11:00. If bookings permit we are happy to oblige with other convenient times to suit your itinerary