Accommodation at Mahogany Villa, Tobago
Mahogany Villa is located in Mount Irvine, bordering this world class golf course. With a view of the Caribbean Sea through the palms on the course, this villa offers a relaxing holiday ambience. Designed for open air living with shady verandahs and upper sun terraces, Mahogany Villa has a private plunge pool and shares a large 60 foot (20m) swimming pool with entertainment facilities.
Mahogany Villa is ideal for any large gathering. With access to the grounds straight off the verandah, the Villa remains private to our guests whilst creating an ideal reception setting. Societies such as golfers, scuba divers, bird watchers, corporate bonuses, any society gatherings, weddings, family gatherings, and birthday celebrations will all be enhanced by Mahogany Villa, the perfect reception venue.
To take a video tour of Mahogany, please click on this link.
This holiday accommodation includes three air-conditioned bedrooms on two floors. Mahogany sleeps a maximum of 8 people, including children. One additional child can use a fold-away bed for TT$250 per night, or an infant using a cot for free.
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Master bedroom is en-suite on the ground floor, with a 6’ bed. Room also opens to large veranda.
- Two en-suite bedrooms on upper level with individual balconies and access onto upper level sun terrace. One bedroom has two 5’ beds and overlooks the communal pool, the other one 5’ bed looking over the golf course.
- All bed and bath linens are provided.
- Large covered open-air verandah overlooking spacious grounds
- Loungers, chairs and a hammock
- Main verandah has a fan, with a light, over a 6 seater table
- Gas fired BBQ
- Dining table for four - six people, for outdoor dining
- Private outdoor jacuzzi / plunge pool to easily accommodate six people. The Jacuzzi is down a couple of steps off the verandah and set in the ground at lawn level
- The verandah is accessed through two sets of double glass doors off the living area with two steps. It can also be accessed through single (normal wood / glass panelled) door from the master bedroom
Main dining table seats six people. Additional breakfast bar seating for two people. Living area with comfortable furnishings, chairs and sofas.
- Cable TV
- CD stereo music system
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
Self Catering Kitchen:
- Fully outfitted with all modern amenities, appliances, crockery and cutlery
- Electric hob/oven/grill
- Coffee maker
- Fridge with freezer and ice maker
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Private 2.5 acre estate with landscaped grounds
- Gated entrance for private, tranquil and safe holiday environment
- 60 foot (20m) swimming pool with sun loungers
- Pool bar - suitable for parties, weddings or other events
- Gateway with direct access to the Mount Irvine Golf Course
There is a security box in the villa for the use of our clients since we cannot take responsibility for losses. The property is fully fenced with remote controlled electric vehicle access gates. The grounds are lit all night by general lighting of the pathways, driveways and Villa front doors plus underwater lighting in the communal swimming pool. There are further lights triggered by PIR's. We usually have a night time guard and daytime gardeners so there is somebody around most of the time to keep an eye on things and to help with local knowledge and any minor problems that may occur.
Mahogany Villa has a housekeeper who is on duty every day, except Sundays, from approximately 09:30 to after lunchtime to clean the Villa, do the laundry and to generally help our clients have an enjoyable stress free vacation time. Babysitting and preparation of meals can be arranged for an additional charge.
Check-in is 15:00 (3 pm) and check-out 11:00. If bookings permit we are happy to oblige with other convenient times to suit your itinerary